🕑 Everyday at 10AM & 3PM
We`ve made time travel real. For the first time you can walk through Prague with a tour guide, and in the city’s landmarks put on a time travel machine to witness these places exactly as they were in the past.
Get ready to experience Prague’s history like never before!
|⏳ Duration: 1.45 hours|
|🕑 Every Day at 10am & 3PM|
|💵 Price: Launching offer |
|📲 Instant confirmation|
|🇬🇧 English guide|
Book your spot now!
*Groups are limited up to 12 people.
This tour includes:
- Full VR equipment with audio.
- Professional accredited guide
- 1:45h of an unique experience
“The best experience you will have in Prague.”
Come and enjoy an experience you will remember forever. A new way to immerse yourself in history.
On this guided tour you can learn about the history, culture and anecdotes of the city from a professional guide while you are present in the era being explained.
The tour takes place in the Old Town and Jewish Quarter, in which we will travel to six different eras:
- 1342 With a panoramic view of the river and the old Judith Bridge.
- 1359 Take a look at the construction process of the Charles Bridge.
- 1377 Medieval Prague during the reign of Charles IV.
- 1590 Visit the Jewish quarter in its golden days and meet the most important Jewish personalities.
- 1600 The old Jewish Ghetto during the time of Rudolph II.
- 1621 Prague during the Thirty Years’ War.
The operation is simple: at each stop we will put on the virtual reality headsets to enjoy a total immersion and be present in the past while the guide develops the explanation.
Book now and travel back in time with Numinos!
Lastest reviews on Google
Meeting point for Virtual reality tour in Prague
You will find us in front of the Swarovski store on Celetná street with our accreditation.
Other Tours in Prague
Prague’s Essential Free Tour: Old Town + Jewish Quarter
🕙 Every day at 10AM – 11AM & 2:30PM
NEW! Travel back in time! Guided tour with virtual reality
🕙 Every day at 10AM & 3PM